NEMWI Great Lakes Hill Happenings: March 2013
The March edition of the Great Lakes Hill Happenings is now available. This edition includes:
- Updates on Great Lakes program-relevant appropriations letters for FY2014, including one supporting the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative;
- Legislative updates on Senate Committee Water Resources Development Act language on project authorization and the Harbor Maintenance Trust fund, the Great Lakes Protection Act that was introduced in the House and the Senate, and the final FY2013 Continuing Resolution;
- Details of the Asian Carp Awareness Symposium (March 6) and the annual Great Lakes Congressional Breakfast (March 7); and
- Information on upcoming events, including the release of the President's budget, expected Wednesday, March 10.
- 02/13/2014 NEMWI Hosts Annual Regional Reception
- 01/30/2014 NEMWI's "Reception for the Northeast-Midwest Region 2014"
- 12/11/2013 Great Lakes Regional Leaders Participate in Great Lakes Panel for Washington, D.C. Policy Summit
- 12/11/2013 NEMWI-Curated Mississippi River Photo Exhibit Reaches Final City